Black Friday 2019 is just a few weeks away and retailers and e-commerce stores started unveiling their Black Friday ads, sneak peek, and deals predictions. Target is one of the first retailers to officially release their Black Friday Ad 2019.
The 54 pages Black Friday ad will make so you excited about Black Friday as We can see some great deals and bargains across categories like Electronics, Clothing, Toys, Video Games, toys and more. Here’s the glimpse of the ad, you can check the complete target black Friday ad here.
Target Store Timing on Black Friday
Target will open this year on Thanksgiving Day at 5 p.m. and will stay open until 1 a.m Friday. They will re-open for Black Friday at 7 A.M.
Locate the target nearest store using this locator.
As mentioned in the first page of the ad, there would be FREE SHIPPING on everything at Target official website on thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Here are some of the best deals and bundles we saw in the Target Black Friday ad:
- Google Home Mini – $20
- Nintendo Switch Games: Mario Aces, Mario Odyssey, and Zelda: Breath of the Wild – $30 ($30 off)
- Activation of iPhone 11 line on AT&T or Verizon – comes with $200 Target Gift Card
- 65-inch 4K Element Roku TV (in-store only) – $279
- Amazon Echo Dot – $22
- Mix and Match Toy Discount (includes brands like Leap Frog, Vtech, Star Wars, Nerf, Fisher Price Little People, and Jurassic World) – Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
- Playstation 4 Bundle (includes The Last of Us, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn) – $200
- Activation of Samsung Galaxy S10e at AT&T or Verizon – comes with $200 Target Gift Card
- Activation of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, and Note 10 at AT&T or Verizon – comes with $400 Target Gift Card
- Xbox One X Bundle (includes Gears of War 5 and $40 Gift Card) – $349 ($150 off)