- Amazon Prime Freebies: Bonus Deals
- What were the most popular deals of Prime Day 2018?
- Shopping Tips and Hacks for Prime Day 2019
Amazon Prime Freebies: Bonus Deals
- Get Free $5 Amazon Credit When You Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods or Prime Now, Get Free $10 Amazon Credit
- Spend $20 in eBooks, Get Free $5 eBook Credit
- $10 Off Prime Pantry Orders of $40 or More via Coupon Code “Pantry”
- Get 3 Free Months of Kindle Unlimited Membership (Was $9.99 Per Month)
- Get 4 Months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99
- Get $30 off 1 Year of Audible and an Echo Dot for $1
Best deals on Amazon devices
Video Games and Accessories
- Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset – 64GB for $250
- Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) â Neon Red/Neon Blue for $69
- Marvelâs Spider-Man â PlayStation 4 for $28.79
- SanDisk 400GB Micro SD Card (Nintendo Switch Compatible) for $44.99
- 42% offÂ 43-inchÂ Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV Fire TV Edition [$189.99]
- 29% offÂ 50-inch Insignia 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR Fire TV Edition [$249.99]
- 32% off 65-Inch Sony 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV [$849]
- 44% off 86-inch LG 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV [$2,196.99]
- 38% off 55-InchÂ Â LG Electronics 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV [$1,184.99]
- 26% off 50-inchÂ Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDRÂ Fire TV Edition [$279.99]
- Check more deals on Smart 4K TV here.
Computers, Laptops & Accessories
- Razer Blade 15: World’s Smallest 15.6″ Gaming Laptop – 60Hz Full HD Thin Bezel – 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 Core – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q – 16GB RAM – 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD – Windows 10 for $1099
- ASUS C302CA-DHM4 Chromebook Flip for $399
- Check more lightning deals on PC and accessories here.
Home, Kitchen, and Appliances
- Dyson V7 Animalpro+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – Extra Tools for Homes with Pets, HEPA Filter, Rechargeable, Lightweight, Powerful Suction for $279
- 39% off iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi [$229.99]
- 42% offÂ Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean Upright Vacuum [$349.99]
Smartphone and Accessories
- 30% off Apple iPad, Wi-Fi, 128GB [$299]
- $100 off Apple iPad 128GB [$329.99]
- $360 off Google Pixel 3 and 3XL phones [Prices vary]
Amazon Prime Day is one of the biggest shopping events after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Usually, Prime Day is a one-day event where Amazon Prime members get a plethora of exclusive deals and sales. But this year, the e-commerce giant has extended the Prime day to a 2-days Shopping event. Prime Day 2019 would start from Monday, July 15th midnight (PT) to 16th of July.
Amazon ran its first Prime Day in 2015, for its 20th anniversary, and it was so successful that the company decided to make it an annual event. Amazon calls it – Summer Black Friday.
What were the most popular deals of Prime Day 2018?
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- SanDisk 128GB MicroSD Card
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-Gen)
- Toshiba 50-inch 4K Fire TV Edition
- Instant Pot DUO60 6-Quart
- Amazon Cloud Cam Security Cam
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Amazon eGift Cards
Prime Day Sales will exceed $5 billion in 2019
Prime Day sales in 2018 were roughly $4.19 billion, which was almost double the $2.41 billion the year before. Prime Day 2019 will easily cross $5 billion in sales this year and could inch closer to $6 billion. More than 50% of that will come from outside the U.S. For comparison, Black Friday 2018 brought inÂ roughly $6.2 billion in 2018Â according to Adobe.
Prime Day 2019 is yet to come, but that doesnât mean that there are no bargains on the biggest e-commerce platform. Weâve spent a couple of hours and picked the best Prime Day deals and bargains which are still available. We’ll keep updating the best bargains as we find them right here, so bookmark or pin this page and check back later.
Here are some great deals we’ve curated just for you.
The best deals on Amazon right now (UPDATING)
- Select Stone & Beam home goods and furnishings [up to 20% off]
- Up to 42% off select Sodastream products and kits [Prices vary]
- 40% off Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack plus $30 Amazon gift card [$189]
- 40% off Instant Pot 6 quart 7-in-1 programmable pressure cooker [$59.99]
- 4-month Amazon Music Unlimited subscription for $.99 [Get it]
- 53% offÂ Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear HeadphonesÂ [$139.99]
- 31% offÂ Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones IIÂ [$159]
- 33% offÂ Samsung Galaxy S10 Factory Unlocked phone with 128GB [$599.99]
- 30% off PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console with game bundle [$249.99]
- 29% off Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case [$119.99]
- 37% off Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker with Colombia Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods [$49.99]
- 42% offÂ Dyson Air Mulitplier 10-inchÂ Table Fan [$189.99]
- Up to 40% off Classic Brands mattresses [Prices vary]
- Up to 60% off Samsonite Luggage [Prices vary]
- Up to 30% off select Adidas gear [Prices vary]
- 50% off 23andMe DNA test [$99.99]
- Up to 50% off Garmin wearable devices [Prices vary]
- 28% off Sonos Sound Bar (with $100 Amazon gift card) [$359]
Best deals on Amazon devices
- $25 off Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote [$14.99]
- $25 off Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa voice remote [$24.99]
- $50 off Fire TV Cube [$69.99]
- $100 off Fire TV recast [$129.99]
- $50 off Echo [$49.99]
- $70 off Echo Show [$159.99]
- $40 off Echo Plus [$109.99]
- $20 off Echo Input [$14.99]
- $120 Portal from Facebook with built-in Alexa [$79]
- $20 off new Fire 7 tablets [$29.99]
- $30 off Fire HD 8 tablets [$79.98]
- $50 off Fire HD 10 tablets [$179.98]
- Up to $80 off Kindle Oasis with 3 free months of Kindle Unlimited [$174.99]
- Up to $50 off Kindle Paperwhite (plus 3 free months of Kindle Unlimited) [$84.99]
- $30 off new Kindles (plus 3 free months of Kindle Unlimited) [$59.99]
- $30 off Ring Video Doorbell [$69.99]
- $80 off Ring Video Doorbell Pro [$169]
- $130 off Ring Alarm 14-piece kid [$199]
- $60 off Ring Spotlight Cam [$139]
- $55 off Ring Stick Up Cam [$124.99]
- Up to $200 off eero Wifi systems [Prices vary]
- $100 off eero routers [$99]
- $50 off new ecobee smart thermostats [$199]
Is Prime Membership required to participate in Sale?
Yes, mostly the deals, sales, and discounts on Prime Day would be for the Amazon Prime members which costs $119 annually that comes with a lot of other perks like free fast shipping, unlimited streaming of movies, tv shows and music, access to free ebooks, free audible channels, early access to lightning deals and more. Check complete benefits of Prime membership here.
Shopping Tips and Hacks for Prime Day 2019
- Make a list of products:Â If you want to save more money then we always suggest the prime members make a list of products that you need the most. This list can include household items or holiday products that you may need in the near future. If you want to buy some other items that you had an eye upon before then do include them in the list. This list will help you to browse easily with a very less time frame thus saving more.
- Check the products twice:Â Before you make a list, you should check the products and their price twice. You can browse through the past reviews and various alternates that you have for the brands to purchase among. This will help you to narrow down your list as well.
- Check the same product prices on other online stores: Prime day have given rise to huge competition in the market. While grabbing any deal from the Amazon prime day 2019 sale, we suggest the prime members browse through the same products on the other competitive online stores like Walmart, Target, etc.
- Use the Amazon App:Â This is the best way toÂ shop online on Amazon prime day 2019. You can download the Amazon app and browse through thousands of products easily. You can enable the notifications to keep an eye on the various deals from time to time.
- Find a partner to shop along: This is a 48-hour event, so, find a shopping buddy to shop along and then shop by discussing among each other. This will help you to stay entertained all day long and can buy the best deals.
- Best Prime Day Deals in One Place:Â As usual we do, our team will be covering theÂ Amazon Prime Day SaleÂ and weâll keep updatingÂ this pageÂ whole day with new best deals and offers. So, keep an eye on this. Also,Â check this websiteÂ â theyâre updating theÂ best prime day dealsÂ category-wise and even tell how much actually youâreÂ savingÂ on a particular product. So, donât forget to bookmark this website too and keep checking on Prime Day. Thanks, John for this. And yes, stayÂ subscribed to our deals newsletter so that we can update you about the best deals available. If you’re on Facebook, you can also join this group for the instant deals updates.
That’s it, folks. We’ll keep updating this page with more final prime day deals as we find them. Keep checking this page. I would recommend you to keep checking the lightning deals section atÂ amazon.com/prime-dayÂ for the best available bargains.
– Amazon PR.