Amazon Prime Day is one of the biggest shopping events after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Usually, Prime Day is a one-day event where Amazon Prime members get a plethora of exclusive deals and sales. But this year, the e-commerce giant has extended the Prime day to a 2-days Shopping event. Prime Day 2020 would start from Tuesday, Oct 13th midnight (PT) to 14th Oct.
- Best Prime Day Deals & Sales
- What were the most popular deals of Prime Day 2019?
- Amazon Prime Day Deals that you can shop Now.
- Shopping Tips and Hacks for Prime Day 2020
- Quick FAQ
Best Prime Day Deals & Sales
1: Sony Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, $98 (originally 198) You save $100.
2: Apple AirPods Pro for $199 [You Saved $50]
3: Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700, with Alexa Voice Control for $379 [You Saved $20]
4: Beats Solo Pro for $179 [You Saved $120]
5: Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones for $174 [You Saved $75]
6: Audible Subscription, 1-Year for $99.50 [You Saved $50]
Phone, Tablets & Accessories Deals
1: Anker PowerCore 10000 Battery Pack, $19.19 (originally $29.99) You save $10.80
2: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7-Inch, 32GB Tablet, $399.99 [You saved $150]
PC, Laptop & Accessories
1: Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) for $777 [You Saved $222]
2: 2020 Asus VivoBook 15.6-inch laptop for $589 [You Saved $60]
3: Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch gaming laptop for $694
4: Razer Blade Stealth 13.3-inch gaming laptop for $1,499.99 [You Saved $300]
5: Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch for $2,099 [You Saved $300]
Home, Kitchen & Garden Deals
1: Instant Pot DUO60, 6 Quart, $58.99 (originally $99.95) You save $40.80
2: iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum (Wi-Fi connectivity, works with Alexa), $364.99 (originally $499.99 [You saved $135].
3: Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen, $459 (originally $575) [You Saved $116]
4: Instant Pot Ultra 8 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, $119.95 (originally $179.95) [You saved $60]
5: ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide, (White), $129.99 (originally $179.99) [You saved $50]
6: 23andMe DNA Test, $99.99 (originally $299) [You saved $199]
7: Prime Day Deals – Up to 40% off select furniture, mattresses, & area rugs
8: Home gym essentials (starting at $19.99)
Fashion & Beauty
1: Get Personal care products from Gillette, Pantene and Old Spice @ Amazon as low as $5.59 in Prime Day Sale.
2: Up to 70% off PrimeDay NewBalance Sale.
5: Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrushes (starting at $99.95
6: Smartwatches from Fossil, Kate Spade, Michael Kors and more (starting at $134.75)
- Huawei Watch 2, $179.99 (originally $299.99) [You saved $120]
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking for $127 [You Saved $52]
1: TCL 32-inch 720p Roku smart TV for $129.99 [You Saved $60]
2: TCL 43-inch 43S425 4K TV for $229 [You Saved $100]
3: LG 55-inch 55SM8100AUA Alexa Built-in Nano 8 Series 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED NanoCell TV for $499.99 [You Saved $400]
4: Sony 65-inch X900H Smart 4K Ultra HD TV for $998.99 at Amazon [You Saved $401]
Amazon Devices Sale
1: Xbox Live Gold 3-Month Membership for $15, 40% OFF.
2: Switch Mario Digital Games on Sale for as low as $39.99.
1: Ergobaby 360 Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier for $98 [You Saved $32]
Amazon ran its first Prime Day in 2015, for its 20th anniversary, and it was so successful that the company decided to make it an annual event. Amazon calls it – Summer Black Friday.
What were the most popular deals of Prime Day 2019?
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- SanDisk 128GB MicroSD Card
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-Gen)
- Toshiba 50-inch 4K Fire TV Edition
- Instant Pot DUO60 6-Quart
- Amazon Cloud Cam Security Cam
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Amazon eGift Cards
Is Prime Membership required to participate in Sale?
Yes, mostly the deals, sales, and discounts on Prime Day would be for the Amazon Prime members which costs $119 annually that comes with a lot of other perks like free fast shipping, unlimited streaming of movies, tv shows and music, access to free ebooks, free audible channels, early access to lightning deals and more. Check complete benefits of Prime membership here.
Amazon Prime Day Deals that you can shop Now.
four months for $1 [You save 96% on this subscription valued at $32. After the promotional period ends, Amazon’s Music Unlimited costs $8 a month for Prime members.]
save $50 on an annual subscription [You save 33% on this yearly subscription, plus receive 12 credits for any title redeemable in Audible’s catalog.]
save 50% on a six-month subscription [You save $30 on this subscription valued at $60.]
- Get a $10 credit to use on Prime Day when you spend $10 on items sold by small businesses before October 12 [You will get an email confirming your eligibility, but still need to claim it with the link provided.]
- Amazon Citi Special limited Offer get $20 off $50.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for 600 (save $100)
- Motorola Razr 5G for $1200 (Save $200)
- Amazon Music Unlimited subscription – 4months for $1
- iPanda Disposable 3 Ply Face Masks, $7.77 (orig. $19.99)
- Safe+Mate x Case-Mate Cloth Face Masks, 3 Pack, $14.99 (orig. $24.99)
- Ewedoos Yoga Leggings with Pockets, $17.95 (orig. $24.95)
- Germ X Hand Sanitizer with Pump, 8 Oz, 12 Pack, $25.88 (orig. $35.88)
- Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Logo Bikini Underwear, 5 Pack, $29.98 (orig. $49)
- Echo Show 5, $44.99 with Prime (orig. $89.99)
- Aposen Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, $84.98 with coupon (orig. $139.99)
- Toshiba Smart HD TV Fire TV Edition, 32 Inch, $119.99 with Prime (orig. $179.99)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired), $129 (orig. $159.99)
- Goovi Robot Vacuum, $152.98 (orig. $269)
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, $159.99 (orig. $199)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $219 (orig. $249)
- Buy two 3rd Gen Echo Dot devices for $80
- Save up to 60% on select subscription boxes
- Save up to 30% on kid’s and baby clothing
- Save up to 40% on select clothing styles including Amazon Essentials and Goodthreads
- Toshiba 55-inch smart 4K UHD Fire TV, $300 (Typically selling between $350-$450) [You save $150]
- Insignia 50-inch smart 4K UHD Fire TV, $250 (Typically selling between $300-$350) [You save $100]
- Toshiba 43-inch smart 1080p Fire TV, $180 (Typically selling between $200-$230) [You save $50]
- Roborock S5 MAX robot vacuum, $440 (Typically selling for $550) [You save $110 on a robot vacuum doubles as a mop]
Shopping Tips and Hacks for Prime Day 2020
1: Make a list of products – If you want to save more money then we always suggest the prime members make a list of products that you need the most. This list can include household items or holiday products that you may need in the near future. If you want to buy some other items that you had an eye upon before then do include them in the list. This list will help you to browse easily with a very less time frame thus saving more.
2: Check the products twice – Before you make a list, you should check the products and their price twice. You can browse through the past reviews and various alternates that you have for the brands to purchase among. This will help you to narrow down your list as well.
3: Check the same product prices on other online stores – Prime day have given rise to huge competition in the market. While grabbing any deal from the Amazon prime day 2020 sale, we suggest the prime members browse through the same products on the other competitive online stores like Walmart, Target, etc.
4: Use the Amazon App – This is the best way to shop online on Amazon prime day 2020. You can download the Amazon app and browse through thousands of products easily. You can enable the notifications to keep an eye on the various deals from time to time.
5: Find a partner to shop along – This is a 48-hour event, so, find a shopping buddy to shop along and then shop by discussing among each other. This will help you to stay entertained all day long and can buy the best deals.
6: Best Prime Day Deals in One Place – As usual we do, our team will be covering the Amazon Prime Day Sale and we’ll keep updating this page whole day with new best deals and offers. So, keep an eye on this. Also check this website, they’re updating the best prime day deals category-wise and even tell how much actually you’re saving on a particular product. So, don’t forget to bookmark this website too and keep checking on Prime Day. Thanks, John for this. And yes, stay subscribed to our deals newsletter so that we can update you about the best deals available. If you’re on Facebook, you can also join this group for the instant deals updates.
1: When is Prime Day 2020?
Amazon Prime Day starts on October 13 and runs through October 14.
2: When does Amazon Prime Day 2020 start?
Amazon Prime Day starts at 12 a.m. PT on Tuesday, October 13 and goes until midnight PT on Wednesday, October 14.
3: Why was Amazon Prime Day 2020 Postponed?
Originally scheduled for July, Amazon Prime Day was postponed this year due to COVID-19 and its effect on supply chains.
4: What is on sale for Amazon Prime Day?
In addition to the products listed above, thousands of products across all categories will be on sale for Amazon Prime Day, including but not limited to toys, electronics, fashion, home, furniture and more. We’ve gotten a sneak peak at some of the deals, and there are many items that have been best-sellers all year.
5: Do you need a Prime account for Prime Day?
Yes, you need to be an Amazon Prime member in order to take advantage of the exclusive Prime discounts that will run now through the end of the holiday.
6: How do I become an Amazon Prime member?
You can become an Amazon Prime member by signing up here. Amazon Prime membership costs $119 for the year or $12.99 per month, and every membership starts with a free 30-day trial.
7: What is the best Amazon Prime Day Deal right now?
While the best Prime Day deal might be in the eye of the beholder, the biggest discount available currently is 60% off the Echo Auto. The highest dollar amount you can save is $100 off, available for several of the deals listed above.
That’s it, folks. We’ll keep updating this page with more final prime day deals as we find them. Keep checking this page. I would recommend you to keep checking the lightning deals section at amazon.com/prime-day for the best available bargains.
– Amazon PR.