With Amazon and Best Buy putting the best deals out there to retain their loyal audience base, Walmart simply cannot be behind. The best deals are already up and people are spending like never before. Black Friday 2017 is certainly going to be record-breaking enterprises like Walmart, BestBuy, and Amazon. Walmart has always made efforts to ensure that their audience gets to enjoy concession on the hottest selling item and products of the season. Black Friday 2017 for Walmart is surely going to rewrite the historical data and leverage users with a memorable experience.
Walmart will go ahead with the strategy of targeting audience at every platform and will list all the amazing offers on their website as well. This one single strategy has helped Walmart take over its archrivals without putting a lot of money in marketing. Walmart’s outreach continues to be one of the best in the offline as well as online market, which puts it ahead of every possible competitor.
Walmart Black Friday Coverage 2017
Walmart has already released its Black Friday ad and a similar circular will be up for Cyber Monday as well. You can check the Walmart Black Friday ad here. Walmart is running a Pre-Black Friday sale now where if you hunt good may find some bargains. We’re covering the best of them in this post at the bottom. Do check that out.
Walmart Black Friday Sale Start time
Walmart’s Black Friday 2017 deal is expected to start at 6 p.m a day before Black Friday and will end with the end of the day. As done in 2016, this year as well, Walmart is expected to make its list of deals live on Wednesday. Walmart has introduced a set of incomparable deals related to Playstation, laptops and what not? Walmart is gearing up for a change that the contemporary world is in dire need of.
What are some of the highlights of Walmart Black Friday 2017?
Walmart has a reputation for bringing the best of everything to their customers for the least amount; this year, their motto is no different. By the time Black Friday 2017 deals kick in, Walmart would have left no stone unturned to grab the most eyeballs. iPhone, iWalker, PlayStation, and other top gadgets are going to be the highlight of Walmart Black Friday 2017 sales. With other stores too providing huge discounts on these products, the competition is going to be tough but let’s see. We can only decide this on Black Friday.
Best Walmart Pre-Black Friday Deals and Sales
Walmart Samsung Annual Sale live.
Walmart’s annual Samsung sale is now live until November 27. Save on a variety of Samsung TVs as well as Galaxy phones and more. Shop Walmart’s Samsung Black Friday 2017 Sale Now.
Here are some of the best deals we’ve discovered:
Walmart TV Deals
- Samsung 55″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN55MU6290) for $497.99 (save $200) – Product Link
- Samsung 50″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN50MU6300FXZA) for $477.99 (save $421.01) – Product Link
- Samsung 40″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN40MU6290) for $327.99 (save $222) – Product Link
- Samsung 65″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN65MU6290) for $847.99 (save $252) – Product Link
- Samsung 55″ Class Curved 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN55MU6490) for $597.99 (save $402) – Product Link
- Samsung 55” Class Curved 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN55MU6500FXZA) for $697.99 (save $501.01) – Product Link
- Samsung 49″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN49MU7000FXZA) for $547.99 (save $451.01) – Product Link
- Samsung 65″ Class Curved 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (UN65MU6500FXZA) for $997.99 (save $300.01) – Product Link
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7″ 8GB Tablet – Android 4.4 (KitKat) for $67.99 (save $52) – Product Link
- GALAXY TAB A 8IN 16GB WIFI TITANIUM for $127.99 (save $102) – Product Link
- Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Prepaid Smartphone, Black for $499 (save $100) – Product Link
- Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB Prepaid Smartphone, Blue for $299 (save $100) – Product Link
We’re updating more best worth deals in other categories. Stay tuned.