Black Friday is right around the corner, but Amazon is wasting no time by rolling out some excellent deals in the run-up to the main event on Friday. If you’re looking to knock out some of your holiday shopping early, we’ve rounded up a small collection of all the best discounts you can currently get on wireless headphones, 4K TVs, tablets, and more.
If you’re looking for discounts at other retailers, we’ve also put together roundups of the best deals you can find ahead of Black Friday at Target, Best Buy, and Walmart. To stay up to speed with everything happening over Black Friday and Cyber Monday, make sure to bookmark our Black Friday hub and check back for regular updates.
Quick tip: Join this sub reddit.com/r/theblackfriday for latest verified deals alerts and updates.
Amazon Black Friday – The Best Deals Available Now!
If you’re looking to secure a bargain right now and beat the Black Friday rush, be sure to jump on these Amazon deals which are currently live:
Smartphones & Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (Wi-Fi) for $550 (21% OFF)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus for $700 (28% OFF)
- Samsung’s Wi-Fi-equipped Galaxy Tab A7 Lite for $99.99 (38% OFF)
- Google Pixel 7 (128GB, unlocked) for $499 (17% OFF)
- Google Pixel 7 Pro (128GB, unlocked) $734 (18% OFF)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 (32GB) $75 (50% OFF)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus Ad-free (32GB) for $119
- SanDisk 512GB Ultra microSDXC Memory Card with Adapter for $40 (60% OFF)
Home & Kitchen
- The iRobot Roomba i3 EVO for $229 ($120 OFF)
- Multi-purpose Adjustable Lap Desk – with 8 Adjustable Angles for $20
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum for $175
Health & Beauty
- Philips Norelco Multigroom Series Beard Trimmer for $34
- Philips Sonicare 4100 Electric Toothbrush for $28
TV & Streaming Services
- Apple TV 4K (64 GB, 2nd Gen, 2021) for $99.99
Speakers, EarPhones, HeadPhones & Earbuds
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro for $119
- JBL Bar 5.0 Soundbar for $270
Computers, Laptops & Accessories
- Asus RP-AX56 Wi-Fi Extender for $90
Smartwatches & Wearables
Fashion, Clothing, & Accessories
Video Games, Consoles, & Accessories
Amazon Announced the Black Friday Deals 2022
Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce sites, there’s never a day when they are not striving to be the best option out there. Over time Amazon has established itself as the Thought Leader in the E-commerce sector by introducing new innovative features, payment options, and new generation delivery options. Events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday are opportunities Amazon cashes upon to push through the next big change. It is now easier for Amazon to change the paradigm and leverage people with newer experiences.
Amazon Black Friday Sale is bound to be one of the smoothest experiences for everyone who is willing to shop online. The hours of preparation and strategic development are going to see the daylight and will leave everyone awestruck.
Amazon announced the crazy deals for Black Friday through a press release in which they’ve covered a complete sneak peek of the Black Friday.
Amazon announced today that millions of deals at a variety of price points worldwide will be available during its 48-hour Black Friday event starting on Thursday, November 24. Customers will be able to save on must-have items across categories, including toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, and Amazon devices, and find unbelievable prices on select products from popular brands like Moroccanoil, Peter Thomas Roth, and Drybar hair care products, De’Longhi Espresso Machines, and everyday essentials from Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day.
Free shipping for 2022 holiday season
Amazon has announced that beginning Nov. 5, they will offer free shipping on all orders with no minimum order for the holidays. So, if you even don’t have any Prime membership, not much to worry as you can still get free shipping on your gifts but not two-days shipping though.
Amazon Black Friday 2022 Deals Schedule
Amazon App can be used to facilitate a higher shopping experience; you can also make efficient use of “Watch A Deal Alert” feature and never miss a chance to make the most of Black Friday 2022. Highly impressive Amazon App also allows the users and buyers like you and me to view products in Augmented Reality Format and view them as they are supposed to be in a shop.
Amazon Black Friday Deals 2022
- Save up to 50% on select lingerie and underwear from Savage X Fenty with Rihanna
- Save 50% on Amazon Collection diamond solitaire stud earrings
- Save up to 45% on select Sweaty Betty apparel
- Save up to 40% on select laptops, desktops, and monitors from HP and Dell.
- Save up to 40% on the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
- Save up to 30% off select Peloton accessories and apparel
- Save up to 30% on Imagikids apparel, including brands like Disney, Marvel, and CoComelon
- Save up to 30% on De’Longhi Espresso Machines
- Save up to 30% on select premium haircare products from Rusk, Pureology, R+Co, Drybar, Moroccanoil, and ColorWoW
- Save up to 30% on select premium beauty products from Mario Badescu, OPI, Bioderma, and Jack Black
- Save up to 30% on select toys from Play-Doh, Transformers, and Nerf
- Save up to 30% on select YETI drinkware
- Save on select kitchen products from brands like Cosori, KitchenAid, Ninja, and Vitamix
- Save on living room furniture, mattresses, beds, and more from brands like Ashley Furniture, Christopher Knight, Casper, and ZINUS
The cheer starts here! Customers can shop early amazing deals, including the Deal of the Day, before the Black Friday shopping event begins.
- Save up to 70% on select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 15, Echo Dot (5th Gen), Echo Dot (5th Gen) Kids, Echo Studio, and Echo Auto
- Save up to 60% on select Ring devices and bundles including Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) and Ring Stick Up Cam
- Save up to 50% on Amazon Fire TV devices including Amazon Fire TV 75″ Omni Series, Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Stick 4K Max
- Save up to $100 on Fitbit smartwatches, fitness trackers, and scales
- Save up to 30% on select licensed FIFA World Cup Gear
- Save up to 30% on select Ray-Ban sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Save up to 30% on select Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage
- Save 25% on Carhartt Rain Defender® Special Edition Hoodies
- Save up to 25% on Koolaburra by UGG Shoes
- Save up to $70 on Meta Quest 2 and get two games for free
- Save $10 on Xbox controllers
No Shipping Charge Amazon
Amazon customers have a unique opportunity of buying more than one million products with free delivery while for free delivery on other products, one must shop for $25.
Early Access to Voice Shop Users: Individuals who make use of Voice Shop with Alexa will be provided with an exclusive shopping window way before the common users. Voice Shop users will be able to access deals from 5 pm PT on 22nd November.
Amazon Prints: Providing a lucrative deal, which will help you save up to 50%. One can use this Amazon Print services for printing and send customized cards to friends, colleagues, and families.
Amazon Restaurants: Prime Users will be able to save $10 on their first page and free delivery if they make a successful purchase through their Prime Account between 24-27 November.
Fast and Free Shipping on Amazon: Prime users are going to have a great time during Black Friday 2021. With free delivery on more than one hundred million products, Prime users will also be able to receive their products faster than ever.
Here are the deals that would be available on Amazon Black Friday Sale this year between Nov 17- Nov 29, while supplies last at amazon.com/gp/blackfriday or on the Amazon app.
Also Check: Apple Black Friday Deals 2022
Even More Ways to Ring in Savings this Season
Looking for more ways to save this holiday season? Amazon offers a variety of affordable options to help shoppers confidently check off their whole gift list.
- Save More with Gift Cards: This Black Friday through Cyber Monday, Amazon customers will have access to Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from top brands such as Nordstrom and Uber. With a qualifying purchase, customers will receive 20% instant savings or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit.
- Shop with Prime – CHASE Ultimate Rewards Prime: This holiday season, eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving up to $20 that can be spent over one or multiple transactions, when paying with Chase Ultimate Rewards November 24 -28 on Amazon.com. Visit amazon.com/chaseoffer to check eligibility and activate offer.
- Save on Take-Out: The holidays bring the perfect opportunity to order in and cozy up to entertainment with friends and loved ones. With access every day to unlimited streaming of movies and series on Prime Video, Prime members in the U.S. can also get $10 off a Grubhub order over $25 using the code GiveMe10. This deal is available November 25-28 and can only be used once. Prime members must be signed up for the existing free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at amazon.com/grubhub.
- Set Up Personalized Deal Notifications: Customers can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit amazon.com/dealalerts on the Amazon app between now and the event to create deal alerts. Once the Black Friday event begins, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
- Stock Up and Save in the Prime Section: Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Prime members save 25% when they spend $50 on select everyday essentials from Amazon brands’ Stock Up & Save program, helping them prepare for holiday entertaining.
How can I get the best Amazon Black Friday deals?
Aside from checking in regularly to this page, if you’re serious about bagging a bargain this Black Friday, an Amazon Prime subscription is recommended.
Last year, Amazon gave subscribers early access to some of its blink-and-you-miss-them Lightning Deals – which you tend to find on the Today’s Deals page. These usual centres around items where the stock is low and don’t last for long.
Amazon also aimed some of its 2022 Black Friday deals exclusively at Prime users. And subscribers benefitted from additional discounts on prices that were already reduced, too.
For those who don’t already have one, an Amazon Prime subscription will set you back $139 per year. For that, you’ll get access to Amazon Prime Video (like Netflix), Amazon Prime Music (like Spotify), special offers throughout the year, faster delivery and unlimited photo storage in the cloud – among other benefits. (Check all benefits of prime membership here.)
Once you grabbed the Prime membership, subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss out any bargains. Also, bookmark this page for quick access. We’ll keep updating the best amazon black Friday deals here.
Bonus Deals at Amazon
Amazon Cash – Add $25 & Get a $5 Amazon Credit (Valid only for new users)
- Up to an Extra 30% Off With Amazon’s Most Popular Coupons.
That’s it for now! Have you spotted any other great deals in Amazon’s super early sale? Share them in the comments.
Sources: Amazon Press Release.